The Blacksmith Restaurant was established in 2017 in downtown Jackson, TN. The building in which it is housed started as a Livery and Blacksmith Shop circa 1840. For the next 90 years, residents and travelers alike stopped here to have their carriages repaired and their horses cared for. In 1928, the building became Haynes Fish Market, opened by Hurbert and Daisy Haynes, and remained a family business for decades. The Haynes family sold the building in the late 1990s, and then served as a variety of establishments. We pay homage to that history with our name. Live Local, Eat Local, Relax Local. We expanded to a second location in Dyersburg, TN in 2021 and are proud to serve the area. The Blacksmith strives to be a premier place for quality food in a friendly atmosphere, building our communities.
📸 The Blacksmith Restaurant