PONCE CITY MARKET breathes new life into the historic Sears, Roebuck & Co. building in Atlanta. The classic structure, which is the area’s largest adaptive reuse project, has been reinvented as a vibrant community hub housing the Central Food Hall, various shops, flats and offices, all while pointing back to the roots of its inception. The market infuses vigor and excitement into this historically-signiﬁcant structure, located in one of Atlanta’s most cherished neighborhoods.
5 REASONS TO VISIT PONCE CITY MARKET
- There’s a carnival on the roof. Skyline Park, atop Ponce City Market, features boardwalk-style games, an 18-hole mini golf course and classic carnival fare fit for kids and adults.
- From Mardi Gras and Halloween celebrations to workshops and networking events, Ponce City Market hosts an array of events and things to do throughout the year.
- Consider yourself a foodie? The dining at Ponce City Market features James Beard Award-winning chef’s preparing world-class food, from Georgia and Carolinas-caught seafood to classic burgers and house-made pasta. From morning coffee to lunchtime shopping and date-night dinners, the Central Food Hall is a daily gathering place and culinary destination, year-round.
- Enjoy some of the most incredible views of the Atlanta skyline from atop Ponce City Market. The building, formerly known as Sears, Roebuck & Co., is one of the South’s tallest brick buildings.
- Fancy yourself a flat on the BeltLine? The apartments at Ponce City Market are right upstairs from all the action. You’ll be close to the best neighborhoods, offices, retailers and cultural venues in the city.