About Boise River Rafts & Tubes
We are a rental equipment provider for you to enjoy floating down the Boise River.
- We rent all equipment on a first-come-first-served basis. We do not accept reservations.
- All equipment is checked by the renter prior to removing it from the premises, and by staff each time it is returned.
- Renter is responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen equipment.
- Please do not put more than the listed number of people in rafts, kayaks and/or tubes.
- State Law requires all vessels including rafts, kayaks and canoes to be equipped with a PFD for each person. Children 14 years of age and younger, onboard vessels 19′ or less, must wear an approved PFD when vessel is underway (IDAPA 26.01.30050).
- All rented equipment is returned at Ann Morrison Park directly across from Ann Morrison bridge.
- All equipment is rented at your own risk.
📸 Boise River Rafts & Tubes