Enjoy an invigorating bike ride and fresh air while learning about the past, present and future of the Atlanta BeltLine project. Tours include brief stops highlighting points of interest along the corridor.
Reservations are required for all tours.
- Tour times: Saturday mornings at 9:00 a.m. with check-in at 8:45 a.m.
- Departure Spot: See routes below for the Eastside, Westside and Southside Interim Trail tours
- Cost: When you register, you will be charged a $10/person deposit to reserve your spot(s) in the tour. After the tour is complete you can ask us to refund your $10 or you can choose to donate it to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership.
- Maximum Space: Groups are limited to 25 participants on regularly scheduled tour dates
- Tour Guides: Tours are led by trained guides familiar with the Atlanta BeltLine project and the neighborhoods through which the trail passes. There is also a sweep who trails behind the group, making sure riders stay together. Both guides are experienced cyclists familiar with bicycle safety and etiquette.
- Holiday Exceptions: Tours do not run on holiday weekends
Eastside Tour Highlights:
Note: You will need your own bike and helmet, but you can also rent one here: